Sunday, November 09, 2008

Perfection

I am not perfect, but I am perfectly made.  What does that mean exactly?  As a human being, I will never be perfect.  Now honestly, some days that would bother me, and other days I could care less.  But on the days it matters, I struggle.  If perfection is unattainable - why bother?   What's the point?  Why do I work so hard to attempt to achieve the impossible?  And yet, I know that who I am is perfect.  I have a purpose that only I can fulfill.  I am the only being capable of using my particular abilities to achieve my specific purpose.  What is more perfect than that?  I am the only key that can open the lock.  No duplicates will suffice.  Regardless of my challenges or self-labeled imperfections, my entire being is a perfect creation with a perfect purpose.

No comments: