Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday 3/27/14

I am thankful for Lenten devotionals.  I'm not always the most faithful about reading them, but when I do, my soul is always nourished.  I'm especially enjoying the Little Black Book (link here) this year.  It walks through the Passion according to Matthew, and asks some tough questions.  If I stop and honestly answer, I learn something about myself and my journey.  Worth the time, for sure.

Side note - the little books are made for Easter, Advent, and a few other times, so check them out.  I also, quite happily, just discovered that they can be purchased in electronic format as well!  Yay!

Prayer - Lord, thank you for the wonderful resources in my life that can guide me when I'm lost.  Help me to take advantage of only the best books, magazines, and websites so that I may continue to journey closer and closer to You.

No comments: