Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Thanksgiving 2014

Lord, on this day of gratitude I lift my prayer:

~May I never take for granted the gift of life.  Help me to always honor this gift by living according to Your Will.

~May I always appreciate the love of family and friends.  Teach me to open my home and heart to all.

~May I not forget how precious each of God's creatures are.  Show me how to love others as You love.

~May I live each day as though it was my last, not fearful or filled with regret.  Remind me that You have a plan.

~May I sing for joy, this day and every day, as I open my eyes to the richness of life.  Fill me with Your grace .

~May I journey forward, confident in You.  Guide my path so I may live eternally with You.

"Give thanks to the Lord, who is good, whose love endures forever;" ~1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments: